segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

whisping what is bothering me.


I hate goodbyes.
I hate to pretend that i'm ok,but it's what i do all the time.
I hide my feelings to see who i love happy.
I cannot deny that i know how to deal with my scars,but it's so hard.
When i see what i did,i just cry my heart out.
My mistakes don't let me move on.

I'm so weak,so harmless.
I need a guidance to get over it.
I want to find i place where i belong to.

I will fly away to search my freddom.
I will run into the field and scream what is bothering me.
I will sit in the ground and see the sunset.

I will live,at least once in my whole life.
I wanna understand what it means..what it feels like.
Just let me go,I'm free now.

Come here...
I wanna taste your lips for the last time,
I wanna smell you to remind the time i used to smile when i heard 'i love you' all the time.

I just wanna say,
Goodbye.





Um comentário: